sábado, 6 de octubre de 2012

Before I met him...

...I had no regrets.


Before, I was a noisy crazy boy who just wanted to have fun anyhow. You know? I had a traumatic event with a special person. Well, I thought that person was special. I was wrong. After him, I changed my mind. I had to protect myself, I shielded my heart because I didn't want to suffer anymore. And I became in the person who actually I am.

People say that I am too cheerful, that I am always joking about everything, that I am worried about nothing.

Liar! It's only an armor to face the world where I live. Maybe seems that I have no concerns, but in the end, the boy who I show to the people is just that, an armor.

And so, I met Him. I don't know what happened on me, I just know what I felt. Just for a moment, I thought that I wasn't to need that protection anymore, I really believed that I had met someone with I hadn't to pretend. Just...for...a moment.

And...what happended so?

After meeting Him, my armor doesn't work. I try to forget, and I try, and I try. I want to be the boy "before Him", being no regrets when I try to do crazy things with someone other.

But after meeting Him, I have regrets.


1 comentario:

  1. Te sigo! Muy original tu blog :) pasate y ya me dices lo que te parece. Un besoooo!

    ResponderEliminar

Cuán hermoso es el feedback